For the prevention and treatment of Coccidiosis in chickens (broilers, broiler breeders, replacement pullets), turkeys, ducks and pigeons.
Vetsense Cocciprol is administered through the drinking water as an aid in the prevention of economically important strains of coccidiosis including E.Tenella, E.Necatrix and most strains of E.Acervulina.
- Easily mixed into daily drinking water
- Can be used both as preventative and as treatment
- NIL WITHHOLDING PERIOD for eggs or meat
Active Ingredient: 200g/kg AMPROLIUM (AS AMPROLIUM HYDROCHLORIDE)
Directions of use:
Using the teaspoon provided (1 level tsp = 3g, 1 rounded tsp = 5g)
Larger Flocks: 5g in 4L of drinking water
Smaller Flocks: 2.5g (half rounded tsp) in 2L of drinking water
Administer for 24 hours every fourth day during periods of likely infection. This action helps to control the coccidia by interrupting the life cycle and encourages immunity to develop.
Larger Flocks: 5g in 4L of drinking water.
Smaller Flocks: 2.5g (half rounded tsp) in 2L of drinking water.
Administer continuously for 5 to 7 days.
After the initial treatment period, lower the dose rate as per below for another 5 to 7 days.
Larger Flocks: 3g in 4L of drinking water
Smaller Flocks: 1.5g (half level tsp) in 2L of drinking water
This gradual reduction in the level of treatment assists the birds to develop immunity while maintaining some level of protection.
Premix the amount required into ½ litre of water first and when completely dissolved add to drinking water, mixing thoroughly. Example: Mix 5g of Cocciprol into ½ litre of water then add the remaining 3.5L of water to make up the required 4L solution.
A FRESH SOLUTION SHOULD BE PREPARED DAILY.
– Continual overdosing will lead to birds losing muscle condition and strength. Signs of this include twisted necks and lameness.
– Do not administer B group vitamins whilst treating with Cocciprol.
- We pack orders daily which are picked up within 24-48 hrs depending on how busy we are.
- All shipping rates are automatically calculated at checkout.
- Most items are sent out with Australia post but some items including all cabinet incubators are sent with TNT couriers.
- Express shipping is not offered on the site due to items not arriving in the express shipping "window" being blamed on Brookfield Poultry Equipment.